Essential Job Functions:
- Design, develop, implement, and support applications and sites in ASP.Net MVC using C# and other server and client-side scripting languages.
- Build and use web services / API’s to integrate dissimilar systems.
- Use MS-SQL to access data from a variety of sources.
- Use Microsoft SQL Server to support application development and reporting projects. Database administration would be a plus.
- Experience with Azure hosting. Administration would be a plus.
- Recommend system changes and enhancements.
- Document software specifications and train users.
- Participate in proactive teams to achieve departmental and company goals.
- Consult closely with vendors, management and other departments related to projects and tasks.
- Ability to manage all phases of a project.
- Prepare all appropriate user and technical documentation for assigned development projects.
- Provide end-user production support for in-house developed and purchased software including afterhours support scheduled on a rotating basis with other developers.
- Experience with ecommerce, B2B & B2C applications and processes, BI, EDI, and SDLC is required.
- Openness to perform other duties as assigned unrelated to current role.
- HTML, XML, CSS
- JS/ExtJS, json
- Mobile application development
- Web development
- Image optimization
- SEO and analytics usage
- Web services using API/Rest API’s
- Bootstrap 4
- Jquery & Jquery data tables
- TinyMCE Text Editor
- Font-Awesome 5
- Open source development
- MailChimp APIs
- Microsoft Identity 2.0
- Google Maps Api’s
- Bing Search Api’s
- Google Analytics API’s
Must have analytical and critical thinking skills.
Possess a strong work ethic with an optimistic and customer friendly attitude.
Must have strong verbal and written communication skills.
Ability to interact with management and participate in cross-functional teams.
Strong analytical and listening skills.
Possess good organizational and time management skills.
Excellent ability to meet deadlines and to work under time constraints.
Education and Experience:
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or combination of education and experience.
3-5 years of experience using Microsoft .Net technologies required.
3-5 years of experience with ERP integrations. Infor SXe experience and development would be a plus.
Locke Supply is a very progressive, growing, employee owned company with great benefits, a great culture, and room for advancement. Headquartered in Oklahoma City on a 45-acre complex, Locke Supply has been in business for over 60 years and has 166 branches located in a 5-state region. We seek individuals with impeccable character who are looking for a great place to advance their career.
Please contact Larry Zeller at (405) 635-3276 or submit your resume to email@example.com.