- Billtrust Login
- Website Login
QUIKRETE Hydraulic Water-Stop Cement Available in-10 lb. Pails
- Locke Part #: M1214
- Mfg. Part #: 1126-11
- Manufacturer: Quikrete
- QUIKRETE Hydraulic Water-Stop Cement is a rapid setting, high strength repair material designed to plug leaks instantly in concrete and masonry.
- Sets in 3-5 minutes and can be used above and below grade. Designed to block running water or leaks in cracked masonry or concrete surfaces.
- Foundation and retaining walls. Chimneys.
- Swimming pools, fountains and cisterns.
- Sealing around concrete pipe.
- ASTM C109/C109M Standard Test Method for Compressive Strength of Hydraulic Cement Mortars (Using 2-in. or [50-mm] Cube Specimens)
- ASTM C191 Standard Test Method for Time of Setting of Hydraulic. Cement by Vicat Needle.
- Use QUIKRETE Hydraulic Water-Stop Cement for sealing around concrete pipes and for plugging leaks in:
- Foundation and retaining walls, Chimneys
- Swimming pools, fountains and cisterns