- Billtrust Login
- Website Login
Combination Eye Wash/Emergency Shower
- Low-cost eyewash mounts easily to both standard and gooseneck faucets. Faucet remains usable.
- To eliminate the risk of scalding eyes during use, hot water supply to the faucet should be disconnected or tempered water be provided.
- cUPC Approved:
- The Emergency Fixtures are certified to comply with the requirements of the Uniform Plumbing Code by the International Association of Plumbing and Mechanical Officials (IAPMO).
- Pipe and fittings are chrome-plated brass. High-visible yellow dust caps are flexible plastic.
- Standard Sprayhead Assembly:
- Sprayhead assembly is chrome-plated brass. Integral flow control assures safe, steady water flow under varying water supply conditions from 30-90 PSI.
- Adapters Included:
- Chrome-plated brass diverter attaches to adapter. Provides for one-step activation which complies with ANSI Standard Z358.1- 2004 when installed and used properly.
- Standard Equipment
- Faucet-Mount Eyewash Includes:
- Chrome-plated brass eyewash unit with twin sprayheads, yellow plastic pop-off dust caps, faucet adapter, and diverter.
© 2019 - Locke Supply Co. All Rights Reserved