- Billtrust Login
- Website Login
Multi-Turn Angle Stop - 1/2" Nom Crimp Barb x 1/4" OD Compression
For pricing information and availability please contact your local branch.
- Machined one-piece brass body provides strength, durability, and long-lasting performance
- Easy-to-remove handle with screw attachment helps protect against accidental stop operation during rough-ins, No Lead, PEX end designed to ASTM F1807
- For use with ASTM F876 PEX tubing, in ASTM F877 water distribution systems using ASTM F1807, and/or F2098 connection methods, Knurled oval handle provides a secure grip and smooth on/off operation,
- For use with water in accessible locations only.
- Not intended for recirculating systems that produce continuous use temperatures above 115 F.
- Finish: Chrome
- Operating Temperature: 40°- 140° F
- Pressure: 125 psi maximum
- Size: 1/2” nom crimp barb (for PEX) x 1/4” OD compression
© 2018 - Locke Supply Co. All Rights Reserved