- Billtrust Login
- Website Login
1/4 Turn Angle Stop - 1/2” Nom Compression x 1/4” OD Compression, Chrome Plated
For pricing information and availability please contact your local branch.
- One-piece shut-off mechanism provides smooth on-off operation without freeze ups even after long periods of non-use, Positive 1/4 turn shut off
- Full-flow operation with no waterway obstructions
- Corrosion-resistant handle is plated in an attractive chrome finish, 100% Leak tested, No Lead
- Machined one-piece brass body provides strength, durability, and long-lasting performance
- Easy-to-remove handle with screw attachment helps protect against accidental operation during rough-ins
- For use with ASTM F876 PEX tubing, in ASTM F877 water distribution systems (parts containing PX and PXX only), Not intended for recirculating water systems that produce continuous use temperatures above 115 F.
- For use in ASTM F877 water distribution systems as noted in Appendixes (parts containing PX and PXX only)
- For use in potable water distribution systems.
- Finish: Chrome
- Operating Temperature: 40°- 140° F
- Pressure: 125 psi maximum
- Size: 1/2” Nom Compression x 1/4” OD Compression
© 2018 - Locke Supply Co. All Rights Reserved