1/4 Turn Straight Stop - 1/2” Nom Compression x 3/8” OD Compression, Chrome Plated
For pricing information and availability please contact your local branch.
- Precision-machined brass ball is specially engineered and mated with PTFE seats to provide smooth operation without freeze ups even after long periods of non-use
- Two high-performance o-rings withstand high temperatures and corrosion from harsh water environments, Machined one-piece brass body provides strength, durability, and long-lasting performance
- Brass stem is assembled from the inside out with two o-rings to ensure safe, reliable performance
- Plated stem provides corrosion resistance and prevents o-ring damage after long periods of non-use
- Exclusive, plated metal handle is designed for durability, corrosion resistance, and a sleek appearance
- Easy-to-remove handle with screw attachment helps protect against accidental stop operation during rough-ins, 100% Leak tested. No Lead
- For use with water in accessible locations only.
- Finish: Chrome
- Operating Temperature: 40°- 180° F
- Pressure: 125 psi maximum
- Size: 1/2” Nom compression x 3/8” OD compression
© 2018 - Locke Supply Co. All Rights Reserved