12/3G AWG (With Ground) Romex Wire NM-B, 50' Roll/250' MR Box
- Locke Part #: P5545
- Mfg. Part #: 101310800010
- Solid 14-10 AWG soft, uncoated copper, per ASTM-B3.
- Color-coded Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) compound meeting the required thickness of Type THHN with a heat-stabilized Nylon jacket rated for 90 C in dry locations.
- Grounding Conductor:
- Soft, uncoated copper per ASTM-B3 and/or ASTM-B8.
- -B (Non-metallic sheathed cable) has a broad range of usage as defined in Article 334 of the National Electrical Code (NEC).
- -B cable is commonly used for residential fixtures, switches, and loads rated for at least 90 C.
- Type NM-B ampacity limitation shall be in accordance with the 60 C conductor temperature rating, as specified in the National Electrical.
- Code. Type NM-B is rated for 600 volts for both exposed and concealed work in normally dry locations.
- -B may be installed or fished in air voids and joints and in masonry block or tile walls where such walls are not exposed to, nor subject to, excessive moisture or dampness.
- A 30-mil, color-coded.
- 14 AWG White PVC jacket is applied over the completed assembly.
- Underwriters Laboratories Standards UL-83.
- UL-719, Federal Specification A-A-59544.
- ASTM-B3 and B8,
- ARRA 2009.
- Section 1605 Buy American Compliant.
© 2019 - Locke Supply Co. All Rights Reserved