- Billtrust Login
- Website Login
2/0-2/0-2/0 AWG, Type SE, Style U Wire, 500' Reel
- Locke Part #: P5610
- Mfg. Part #: 103141911240
- Manufacturer: Encore Wire
- Solid: Bare, soft copper per ASTM-B3, 7-strand: Class B concentrically stranded per ASTM-B8
- 19-strand: Combination unilay conductors per ASTM-B787
- High dielectric strength, heat and moisture-resistant, black or colored Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) rated for continuous use at 90 C wet or dry, meeting the requirements of UL-83 for THHN or THWN wire.
- Conductor Jacket
- Clear Nylon sheath meeting the requirements of UL-83 for THHN or THWN.
- Ground/Neutral Conductor
- Soft drawn annealed copper conductors.
- Sizes smaller than 3 AWG have a round, stranded bare ground/neutral conductor laid parallel between the insulated conductors.
- Sizes 3 AWG and larger have bare concentric ground/neutral wires wrapped helically over the insulated conductors.
- This cable is manufactured in accordance with Article 338 of the NEC and also the requirements of Underwriters Laboratories Standard 854.
- Type SE Style U is approved for installation in accordance with Article 230 of the NEC and has a rating of 600 volts.
- Overall Jacket
- Extruded, protective sunlight-resistant gray PVC jacket over the taped assembly in accordance with UL Standard 854.
- Underwriters Laboratories Standards UL-83, UL-854
- Federal Specification AA59544, National Electrical Code Articles 338 & 230
- NEMA RV4 2009, ARRA 2009; Section 1605 Buy American Compliant.
© 2020 - Locke Supply Co. All Rights Reserved