40 Amp Non-Surge Meter Generator Connector
- GenerLink eliminates the use of extension cords and other connections that can be hazardous to customers and utility personnel.
- GenerLink detects when a generator is operating and automatically disconnects from the utility grid, eliminating dangerous backfeed.
- GenerLink is equipped with GenerLok, a unique interlocking power cord system that provides a quick and easy connection of a portable generator.
- GenerLink is installed in 20 minutes or less by utility personnel and does not require the customer s presence.
- GenerLink is easily installed behind a customer s electric meter and requires no rewiring of the customer s electrical system.
- With GenerLink, customers have the flexibility to run virtually any appliance, up to the capacity of their generator by simply energizing appliances from their breaker panel.
- Generator Input
- Generator Input Voltage > 200 Volts
- Supplemental Overcurrent < 40 A
- Utility Input
- Utility Input Voltage > 180 Volts
- Over-Temperature Trip > 105 C
- Integrated Whole-House
- Surge Protection Model MA23/24 - S Only
- Withstand Current
- 10,000 Amperes rms symmetrical at .7 - .8 pf, 240 Volts, 60 Hz
- 6000 Amperes for 6 cycles at .7 - .8 pf, 240Volts, 60 Hz
- Proprietary GenerLoc QuickConnect Cord
© 2018 - Locke Supply Co. All Rights Reserved