- Billtrust Login
- Website Login
Gardner Bender GFI6-3501 Ground Fault Receptacle and Standard Outlet Tester, 110-125VA
- Locke Part #: T3175
- Mfg. Part #: GFI-3501
- Manufacturer: GB Electrical
- UPC: 320760684242
- Tests ground fault receptacles by overloading circuit and tripping GFCI.
- Easy to use. Simply plug tester into any circuit protected by a ground fault receptacle (110 - 125 V AC) and press black button to overload circuit.
- Tests for seven conditions: ground fault interruption, open ground, open neutral, open hot, hot/ground reverse, hot/neutral reverse, and correct wiring.
- Succession of yellow and red lights provides indication of circuit status or specifies wiring errors.
- Tester trips GFCI between 6 - 9 mA.
- Tests: Standard outlets, GFCI outlets, Extension cords.
- Country of Origin: USA
- Frequency Rating: 60 Hz
- Indicator Type: Visual
- Mfg Standards/Approvals: ETL
- Package Dimension: 5.3 x 2.3 x 1.4 in
- Voltage Rating: 110 to 125 VAC
- Warranty: 1 yr
© 2019 - Locke Supply Co. All Rights Reserved