3M E-A-R ARC Plug Earplugs Hearing Conservation, Yellow/Red, Elastomeric Polymer, in Carrying Case 10 PR/Case
- Locke Supply Co. Part #: T4844
- Mfg. Part #: 080529-70012
- Manufacturer: 3M
For pricing information and availability please contact your local branch.
- 3M E-A-R ARC Plug earplugs feature Hear-Through design allow workers to hear conversations, signals, or other critical sounds clearly, while helping protect against impulse noise from an arc flash.
- Double-end versatility
- Insert the yellow end - Hear-Through design until arc flash occurs when the calibrated noise filter activates immediately to suppress noise to a safer level
- Insert red end for protection against continuous hazardous noise.
- Tri-flange, push-to-fit design washable and reusable
- Material successfully tested for ARC exposures of category 2 and higher, ASTM F1959-2005 modified
- Noise Reduction Rating (NRR): 22 dB. CSA Class AL
- Color Code: Yellow/Red
- Cord Type: Cloth
- Hearing Protection Style: Pre-molded/reusable
- Lens Material: Elastomeric Polymer
- NRR: 22 DB
- Packaging: Clam Shell
- Product Type: Earplugs
- Recommended Application: Electrical
- Shape: Multi-Flange
- Size: One Size Fits Most
© 2017 - Locke Supply Co. All Rights Reserved