- Billtrust Login
- Website Login
0.57” ID x 12” Braided Water Heater Connector with 3/4” F.I.P x 3/4” F.I.P end Fittings
For pricing information and availability please contact your local branch.
- Superior corrosion resistance to harsh chemicals found in common household cleaning and plumbing repair products, Won t work harden even with repeated bending
- Greater strength & flexibility. The patented polymer braid exhibits greater elasticity than stainless steel braiding, significantly increasing the flexibility of the connector
- No kinking, no crimping. The polymer braided jacket is specially engineered to bend freely without kinking or crimping the connector, Available for PEX connections
- No dielectric union needed with installation as the braiding and rubber are constructed of non-conductive materials, Less torque to seal against the pliable rubber washer, especially on rough nipple surfaces
- Longer connector nuts allow a greater number of thread-to-thread contacts and offer a better seal
- For use in exposed locations only to connect water heaters and other water connected devices to the water supply. 100% Compliant
- Not intended for use with recirculating water systems that produce continuous use temperatures above 115 F.
- Operating Temperature: 40°- 140° F, intermittent to 180° F
- Pressure: water pressures up to 125 psi maximum
- Size: 0.57” ID X 12” connector with 3/4” F.I.P x 3/4” F.I.P end fittings
© 2018 - Locke Supply Co. All Rights Reserved