ComfortPLENUM CPH21-5E 4-Zone Sheet Metal Plenum With Zone Dampers and Bypass Damper Built In
For pricing information and availability please contact your local branch.
- Save installation space. No external dampers require no extra attic or crawl space. Also, no extra space required to service external dampers.
- Save installation time. Dampers come installed in the plenum. Install Comfort-PLENUM, then starting collars and start running duct to each zone.
- It's a good-looking job. Damper motors are mounted on the plenum. Red and green L.E.D.'s indicate each damper's position.
- ComfortPLENUM is a 21" x 21" rectangular plenum with 2" duct liner inside built from 24 gauge sheet metal.
- Power open/power close motors, 18 inch/lbs torque, 30 second run time, 90 degree travel
- Each motor includes LED's to indicate opening (green) and closing (red) movement when blinking. LED's are solid once motor is fully open or fully closed.
- Motors have two stop limits that allow the adjustment of a maximum open position and a minimum closed position.
- All dampers have a thermally insulated (made from 3/8" gasket material) motor mounting plate that allows no air leakage outside the plenum.
- Plenums have been pressure tested up to 2 inches e.s.p.
- Each damper has a large decal called a " cutting guide" on the outside that corresponds to the damper on the inside. This cutting guide shows the installer where to cut the hole for the starting collar.
- ComfortPLENUM dampers are gear driven opposed blade dampers with less than 10% bleed factor.
- Each plenum has approximately 10 inches of transition material on the equipment end of the plenum.
- ComfortPLENUM can be rotated 90 or 180 to accommodate the application space requirements.
- Dimensions: 5 ft L x 21 in W x 21 in H
- Duct Size: 2 in
- Includes: Zone Damper, Bypass Damper Built-in
- Material: Sheet Metal
- Position Indicator: Configured on Shaft
- Power: 24VAC, 2.5 VA typical (4 VA max)
- Type: Horizontal
© 2018 - Locke Supply Co. All Rights Reserved