4 Ton 460V / 3PH Electric Package Units
For pricing information and availability please contact your local branch.
- AHRI Certified to AHRI Standard 210/240-2008. CSA listed, Units are Certified by CSA.
- Components bonded for grounding to meet safety standards for servicing required by UL, ULC and National and Canadian Electrical Codes.
- All models are ASHRAE 90.1 compliant.
- ISO 9001 Registered Manufacturing Quality System.
- Cooling System
- Designed to maximize sensible and latent cooling performance at design conditions.
- System can operate from 35 F to 125 F without any additional controls.
- R-410a Refrigerant
- Non-chlorine, ozone friendly, R-410A.
- Unit is factory pre-charged with refrigerant. See Specifications Table.
- Resiliently mounted on rubber grommets for quiet operation.
- Scroll compressors for high performance, reliability and quiet operation.
- High Pressure Switch
- Protects the compressor from overload conditions such as dirty condenser coils, blocked refrigerant flow, or loss of outdoor fan operation.
- High capacity filter/drier protects the system from dirt and moisture.
- Eco-last Coil System
- Condenser coil features lightweight, all aluminum brazed fin construction.
- Constructed of three components: a flat extrusion tube, fins in-between the flat extrusion tube and two refrigerant manifolds.
- Evaporator Coil
- Condensate Drain pan
- Plastic pan, sloped to meet drainage requirements of ASHRAE 62.1.
- End drain connection.
- Outdoor Coil Fan Motor
- Thermal overload protected, totally enclosed, permanently lubricated bearings, shaft down, fan guard mount.
- Outdoor Coil Fan Guard
- PVC coated fan guard furnished.
- Heavy-gauge steel panels and full perimeter heavy gauge galvanized steel base rail provides structural integrity for transportation, handling, and installation.
- Limited five years on compressors, Limited three years on the Eco-last Coil System.
- Limited one year all other covered components.
© 2018 - Locke Supply Co. All Rights Reserved