Lead Free Pull Stop Box with 1/2" Wirsbo/Uponor Pex
For pricing information and availability please contact your local branch.
- Patented box design moves the angle-stop for toilet and lavatory water supply into the wall
- Allows angle stops to be installed during the rough-in phase and be pressure tested for reduced liability and labor
- Easy to install vertically, upside down and horizontally
- Eliminates the need for a copper stub out and associated bracketing, IAPMO File N-6614, ANSI/NSF 61
- Unique push-pull handle opens and closes the valve.
- Integrated valve with reliable triple O-ring design can be easily replaced without having to cut into the wall
- 5-year, limited warranty
- Rough-In Kit - Includes Box, Valve, and Protective Cover
- IAPMO File 4577, Evaluated to standards ASME A112.18.1/CSA B125.1
- IAPMO file 6545, Lead Free Plumbing Law
- In compliance with Uniform Plumbing Code (UPC), National Plumbing Code of Canada, and International Plumbing Code (IPC)
- Item: M1532
- Pressure (PSI): 125 max.
- Temperature: 40 - 180°F
- UOM: EA
© 2018 - Locke Supply Co. All Rights Reserved