- Billtrust Login
- Website Login
Multi-Turn Dual Outlet, Dual Shut-off Stop - 1/2” F.I.P. x 3/8” OD Comp x 3/8" OD Comp
For pricing information and availability please contact your local branch.
- Independent flow control. Dual outlet, dual shut-off operation permits water flow to be controlled at one fixture while maintaining flow to the other fixture
- Code approved replacement for areas requiring separate shut-offs for two lines
- Machined one-piece brass body provides strength, durability and longer-lasting performance
- Knurled oval handles provide a secure grip and smooth on/off operation
- Easy-to-remove handle with screw attachment helps protect against accidental operation during the rough-in phase, Compliant Dual-Outlet, Dual-Shut-Off Stops available for California and Vermont low-lead requirements
- Not intended for recirculating water systems that produce continuous use temperatures above 115 F.
- For use in potable water distribution systems.
- Finish: Rough
- Operating Temperature: 40°- 140° F
- Pressure: 125 psi maximum
- Size: 1/2” F.I.P. x 3/8” OD Compression x 3/8" OD Compression
© 2018 - Locke Supply Co. All Rights Reserved