HVAC Pro Infrared Gun
- Locke Part #: T1470
- Mfg. Part #: FLUKE-561
- Manufacturer: FLUKE CORP
For pricing information and availability please contact your local branch.
- The Fluke 561 IR & contact thermometer combines the temperature measurement functions that industrial, electrical, and HVAC/R professionals need in one tool.
- IR thermometer for quick measurements up close, or at a distance, without a ladder
- Contact thermometry capability, compatible with all standard mini-connector type K thermocouples, preserves your investment in thermocouples
- Fabric hook-and-loop fastener pipe probe for superheat and sub-cooling and other contact and ambient measurements, Single-point laser sighting
- Temperature range of -40 C to 550 C (-40 F to 1022 F) covers most industrial and residential applications
- Easy emissivity adjustment (Lo, Med, Hi) for measuring pipes and other shiny materials more accurately
- Lightweight (just 12 ounces / 340 grams) and portable
- Very easy to use, Efficient no need to shut down equipment when making IR measurements
- MIN, MAX, and DIF functions help you quickly identify problems
- Scan large areas or small objects quickly and efficiently
© 2018 - Locke Supply Co. All Rights Reserved