10 Ton 3PH 460V Electric Packaged Units
For pricing information and availability please contact your local branch.
- ETL and CSA listed, Efficiency rating verified by GAMA
- Components bonded for grounding to meet safety standards for servicing required by UL, ULC and National Electrical Codes.
- All models are certified in accordance with the ULE certification program, which is based on AHRI Standard 340/360- 2007.
- All models are ASHRAE 90.1-2007 compliant.
- ISO 9001 Registered Manufacturing Quality System.
- Heating System
- Optional Factory or Field Installed, Helix wound nichrome elements
- Individual element limit controls, Wiring harness
- Unit fuse block is furnished as standard
- Cooling System
- Designed to maximize sensible and latent cooling performance at design conditions.
- System can operate from 30 F to 125 F without any additional controls.
- R-410A Refrigerant is Non-chlorine based, ozone friendly.
- Scroll compressors on all models for high performance, reliability and quiet operation.
- Resiliently mounted on rubber grommets for quiet operation.
- Thermal Expansion Valves Assures optimal performance throughout the application range.
- High Pressure Switch Protects the compressor from overload conditions such as dirty condenser coils, blocked refrigerant flow, or loss of outdoor fan operation.
- Freezestats Protect the evaporator coil from damaging ice build-up due to conditions such as low/no airflow, or low refrigerant charge.
- Copper tube Coil construction, enhanced rippled edge aluminum fins, flared shoulder tubing connections, silver soldered construction for improved heat transfer. Factory leak tested.
- Evaporator Coil Cross row circuiting with rifled copper tubing optimizes both sensible and latent cooling capacity.
- Single formed Condenser coil.
- Plastic Condensate Drain Pan, sloped to meet drainage requirements of ASHRAE 62.1.
- Side or bottom drain connections.
- Reversible to allow connection at back of unit.
- Outdoor Coil Fan Motors Thermal overload protected, totally enclosed, permanently lubricated ball bearings, shaft up, wire basket mount.
- Outdoor Coil Fans PVC coated fan guard furnished.
- Heavy-gauge steel panels and full perimeter heavy-gauge galvanized steel base rail provides structural integrity for transportation, handling, and installation.
- Base rails have rigging holes.
- Three sides of the base rail have forklift slots.
- Raised edges around duct and power entry openings in the bottom of the unit provide additional protection against water entering the building.
- Units are shipped in downflow (vertical) configuration, can be field converted to horizontal airflow with optional Horizontal Discharge Kit.
- All panels adjacent to conditioned air are fully insulated with nonhygroscopic fiberglass insulation.
- Unit base is fully insulated. The insulation also serves as an air seal to the roof curb, eliminating the need to add a seal during installation.
© 2018 - Locke Supply Co. All Rights Reserved