12.5 Ton 460V 3PH Gas/Electric Packaged Units
For pricing information and availability please contact your local branch.
- Standard Features
- Aluminized Steel Heat Exchanger With Inshot Burners - Life cycle tested.
- R-410A Refrigerant - Environmentally friendly, High Pressure Switches - Protect compressor.
- Scroll Compressors - Single speed scroll compressors are furnished on all models.
- Isolated Compressor Compartment - Allows performance check during normal compressor operation without disrupting airflow.
- Thermostatic Expansion Valves Provide peak cooling performance across the entire application range.
- MERV 8 or MERV 13 Filters - Available as field installed option, provide an enhanced level of indoor air quality, and can help the building qualify for additional LEED credits.
- Heating System
- Aluminized steel inshot burners, direct spark ignition, electronic flame sensor, combustion air inducer, redundant automatic dual stage gas valve with manual shutoff.
- Heat Exchanger Tubular construction, aluminized steel, life cycle tested. Optional Stainless Steel Heat Exchanger is required if mixed air temperature is below 45 F.
- Watchguard circuit on module automatically resets ignition controls after one hour of continuous thermostat demand after unit lockout, eliminating nuisance service calls.
- Ignition control is factory installed in the controls section.
- Factory installed, limit control with fixed temperature setting. Heat limit control protects heat exchanger and other components from overheating.
- Flame roll-out switch, flame sensor and combustion air inducer proving switch protect system operation.
- Cooling System
- Designed to maximize sensible and latent cooling performance at design conditions.
- System can operate from 30 F to 125 F without any additional controls.
- R-410A Refrigerant is Non-chlorine based, ozone friendly.
- Scroll compressors on all models for high performance, reliability and quiet operation.
- Resiliently mounted on rubber grommets for quiet operation.
- Thermal Expansion Valves Assures optimal performance throughout the application range.
- High Pressure Switch Protects the compressor from overload conditions such as dirty condenser coils, blocked refrigerant flow, or loss of outdoor fan operation.
- Freezestats Protect the evaporator coil from damaging ice build-up due to conditions such as low/no airflow, or low refrigerant charge.
© 2018 - Locke Supply Co. All Rights Reserved